Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1b4knJnx4 A Yellow Ribbon..: Woe Is Me... I Rely On My Phone TOO Much...

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Woe Is Me... I Rely On My Phone TOO Much...

UGH!

So I had to ship off my Iphone today for repairs and I've had to downgrade to my old blackberry. Which completely just doesn't seem to want to do anything! I can not connect to my wifi, I can't check out my emails, I can't log into Facebook, or even log into anything so I could chat with my husband if he were online!!!

MY SOCIAL LIFE HAS DIED!!!!! haha, I am completely reliant on my IPhone and all of its functions and now I am left without it! What in the world am I supposed to do?! Woe is me...

What is a military wife supposed to do without her key tool for life? haha. 

Oh well, I've just got to grin and bear it for the next few days, hopefully they don't take forever to send me back my phone! -fingers crossed-

On other things... I am extremely tired today. I stayed up sort of late the past few days and I guess I am just paying for it now. Which really really is not benefiting my current mood!

Ohh... i think i will go and take a nap while the little one naps herself!
xo till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment