Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1b4knJnx4 A Yellow Ribbon..: Beautiful Morning!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Beautiful Morning!

Good morning! The sun is shining and the coffee is brewing. Biscuits are in the oven and my sweet baby girl is on the floor banging on the floor with a measuring cup. I was in the middle of cracking eggs into a bowl so I can scramble them, when the thought crossed my mind. These are going to be some of my daughter's favorite or cherished memories when she's a grown woman. Just like I have tender memories of being a child making pancakes with my dad Sunday morning.

Or waking up in the morning and smelling coffee, that my dad brewed. I remember that aroma.

It's funny how things.. Carry over into the next generation, to the next and on.

Hmmm ... Speaking of coffee! Breakfast is calling my name!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment