Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1b4knJnx4 A Yellow Ribbon..: Today So Far..

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Today So Far..

Hey readers! Today so far has been a pretty relaxing day! The little one and I woke up fairly late in the morning (yay for sleeping in!), then we went to out for a brisk morning walk and yoga! (I gotta get in shape before the Hubby comes home from the deployment!! Lol)

Had a late breakfast, and fed my little BooBoo some oatmeal with apples and cinnamon! She loves that.

Then we played in the living room before my BELOVED iPhone came back to me! Lol. Nice and repaired! So we had to go get my sim card for that to work again, and also pick up some odd and ends at the grocery store.

My day became infinitely better when I saw they had my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE seasonal coffee in stock! Millstone's Pumpkin Spice coffee! So I bought myself a couple of bags and came home! :)

So we came home, put groceries away and brewed a pot!

What a nice relaxing day.

I also received a few emails from the husband, and a nice surprise phone call from my Auntie L! :)

What can I say? I am blessed.

Until next time! Xoxo!


Infant food recipe!
Baked apples!
Preheat oven to 400
Core an apple, we like Fuji apples. Leave skin on.
Rub the inside with some butter and dust the inside with some cinnamon.

Place your apples into a baking pan that's filled with about an inch of water and bake for about 30 minutes or whenever your apples are tender!

Once they're done you can prepare them however your baby likes them! :)

BooBoo likes them slightly pureed with little soft chunks and mixed into her baby oatmeal!! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment