Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1b4knJnx4 A Yellow Ribbon..: Dinner Then Goodnight!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dinner Then Goodnight!

Tonight's dinner was macaroni with sauteed red bell peppers, sausage, onions and sugar snap peas. <-- pretty easy. All you've got to do is make your macaroni however you like. saute some sausage, onions, bell peppers, and sugar snap peas, with some salt and pepper to taste, dash of parsley, paprika and garlic powder. Then add together. Yum!

Ohhh goodness.... I feel so tired even though I really didn't do a thing today! It's crazy. My house is also a DISASTER. I would LOVE for me to just go to bed tonight, wake up tomorrow morning and everything is picked up and put away. Oh, and swept, mopped and vacuumed.

My darling daughter has also left a beautiful trail of cracker crumbs across my tile floor, which after I am done writing I will have to go sweep up.

LOL, I feel like I am constantly cleaning or picking up. IT never ends..... -insert mournful wail- haha. Oh, the life of a stay at home mom! Who wants to either be my nanny or maid?!?! I'll be taking applications. Serious inquiries only. I will pay you in food, and you can live in my spare bedroom. Any takers??? lol.

Ohh... Alright. Enough procrastinating. Time to go do some chores, then I will put my feet up and watch some television, and possibly fall asleep doing so.
Gnight yall!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment