Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1b4knJnx4 A Yellow Ribbon..: BIRTHDAY GIFT!!!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

BIRTHDAY GIFT!!!

So! I went on a little trip to go pick up my birthday gift today! It was waiting for me at BestBuy at a neighboring town! Guess what it was!!! It is a Blackberry Playbook!!!! How awesome huh???? This thing is pretty nifty!! It's small and portable and I can do pretty much everything that I need to do on my computer on this playbook! I am TOTALLY stoked!!

Can we just say, that my husband is the coolest husband ever?! Last year I got a Kindle! Ohhh my little techie heart is just exploding with excitement!

What an awesome day!!

I love you Bud!!!!!! And thank you!!!!!

Now..... time to go play.... hehehe  write you guys later!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment